Affected by depression, stress or anxiety?
Options is here to help.
1 in 4 people will experience a mental health problem each year. Worries about money, jobs and benefits can make it harder for people to cope, and increase depression, stress and anxiety. These issues can affect anyone, anywhere, anytime.
How can I tell if I'm affected?
There are many signs and symptoms for stress, depression and anxiety - we have listed some of them below. If you or a friend, family member or colleague are suffering from these symptoms don't struggle alone get in touch today.
What are the symptoms for...
- Irritability and mood swings
- Worrying and negative thinking
- Physical tiredness
- Weight loss/gain
- Social withdrawal
- Feeling out of control
- Feeling hopeless and helpless
- Lost interest in friends, activities and things you used to enjoy
- Changes in sleep and appetite
- Lack of concentration
- Lack of control over negative thoughts
- Feeling tense, worried or on edge
- Anxiety interferes with work, school or your social life
- Feel irrational fears you cannot get rid of
- Avoiding activities and situations because of anxiety
- Sudden and unexpected panic attacks
Do these symptoms affect you?
It's important to remember...
If you, a friend, family member or colleague are affected by depression, stress and anxiety then Options are here to help. Our professional and qualified counsellors are on hand to help with a range of issues including stress, depression and anxiety, as well as:
- Life Changes
- Self-esteem and Self-confidence
- Loss and Bereavement
- Eating Disorders
Just because a problem seems to have little effect on someone else, doesn't mean it can't have a huge impact on your life. We are all affected by various life events in different ways. At Options, no problem is too small.
For more information about depression, stress and anxiety visit the NHS mental health awareness fact sheet.
If you would like to know more about how we can help you or someone you know then contact us today. Tweet us at @options_plus, send us a message via our Facebook page or fill in a contact form on our website.