Options provides training for organisations and individuals in recognising and managing Health & Wellbeing issues, including stress, anxiety, depression, and addictions.
We also offer
- Specialist alcohol awareness training
- Alcohol and medication awareness training
- Age group/situation related training e.g. older people and homeless people, all aimed at those who work or volunteer with clients who may have those issues.
- Bespoke workshops suitable for team awaydays and team meetings
- Training courses of various lengths from half a day to two or three days or more
- Workplace programmes as well as counselling and coaching for individual employees aimed at enhancing wellbeing, reducing absences and increasing productivity.
- Stress management training
All our training is tailored to meet your organisations’ needs.
We are always keen to work with similar organisations who may like to partner us in training combining our specialism and theirs, e.g. supporting carers and dealing with stress and anxiety or supporting older people and issues around alcohol and medication.
We can provide training either at your premises or our centres in Basingstoke and Southampton.
For further details please contact Louise Harris, Assistant Director (Development) Tel. 023 8063 0219 or email L.firstname.lastname@example.org